This role will primarily be responsible for preparing reporting materials, monitoring and analyzing data to identify trends, and supporting the measurement of all digital marketing efforts for the agency team. The role requires someone who is part data analyst and part technical analyst. He or she must be a critical thinker who is creative in coming up with new, relevant ways to track, measure, analyze visually present results of Crimson Park Digital’s client programs.
Essential Job Functions:
- Compile, organize, and reconcile data for a variety of teams and areas of focus, including delivering analytics and measurement documents, dashboards, charts and pivot tables on demand and/or against repeating milestones (e.g. weekly, monthly, quarterly or annual).
- Translate raw data and marketing results into easy-to-understand findings including preparation of executive summaries and business reviews.
- Review and ensure accurate implementation of tagging and tracking mechanisms such as (but not limited to) Google Tag Manager (GTM), Facebook & other pixels, following industry standards.
- Create ad-hoc reporting and support new report development as needed.
- Assist with special department projects at the direction of the CEO
- Collaborate and partner with agency and client teams for reporting, metrics, and recommendations
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience working in Marketing Analytics, Digital Media and/or Digital Analysis.
- Strong technical skills including creating and editing Google Data Studio reports, manipulation of pivot tables, and basic understanding of open-source data mining / data visualization.
- A strategic thinker, practitioner, and excellent collaborator in digital marketing and analytics.
- Must be proactive, focused, detail-oriented, self-motivated, results-driven, and able to manage multiple priorities and projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Google Tag Manager proficiency
- Google Analytics certification, and familiarity with G4 updates
To apply, email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.