Ready to cultivate your idea into a flourishing business?
let’s scale your vision.
Whether your startup is in early seed funding stages, series A, B, or C, or already well-established in your market, our startup marketing agency will produce results that are guaranteed to impress investors.
An investment in marketing is essential for growth-focused startup companies. Want to understand how marketing should fit into your startup brand’s business plan? We break it down below.
Marketing is an essential investment to accelerate startup growth. Measurable KPIs and supporting marketing tactics vary based on the development stage and startup industry, and evolve as your business does.
Need clarity on how marketing should fit into your startup’s business plan? Download a free copy of our Startup Trail Map – a workbook for brand building and goal setting!
Series A Startups
Just starting to collect support for your startup? Our agency will help you develop a branding package, create powerful pitch decks, and start the process of creating a long-term marketing strategy that supports your business goals.
During this time, the following marketing strategies will contribute to meeting the KPIs you identified:
- Developing brand identity. This includes logo design, brand style guides, and building a messaging strategy.
- Identify the target audience. In the earliest stages of startup business development, begin thinking about why your ideal customers need your product or service and how your brand fills that need in a way existing brands cannot.
Series B Startups
In the startup launch phases, you’re ready to get your brand in front of paying customers. We’ll develop a comprehensive marketing plan that can include search engine optimizations, UX reviews, influencer marketing campaigns, and conversion rate optimization (CRO). Our goal is a marketing strategy that helps customer acquisition and retention run smoothly.
Marketing strategies during early and launch stage startup development should include the following:
- Customer acquisition and retention strategies
- Comprehensive marketing campaign planning
- Influencer marketing
- Organic social media marketing
Series C Startups
Now that your business is growing steadily, we’ll support your business goals by identifying digital marketing tactics to increase monthly recurring revenue and produce profit margins that keep investors happy.
With business moving along, it can be easy to forget that marketing is a continuous process that should evolve with each stage of development. The following marketing strategies will contribute to continued business growth:
- Content marketing. Now is the time to develop processes for comprehensive website and social media content marketing campaigns.
- Social media advertising. Complement your organic social media strategy with paid social ads that will allow you to reach untapped potential customers on the digital channels they frequent.
- SEO strategy. Now that you’ve made a name for yourself, you must keep your brand ahead of its competitors. will identify the keywords and content that resonate with your target audience, resulting in increased traffic and stronger search engine results.
- PPC advertising. Search engine will boost traffic to your website and leads or sales, as well as move your brand to the top of search results for relevant keywords and queries
Series D Startups
Preparing for a big change at your company? We will support you by increasing your valuation, maintaining your market share, and continuing to generate conversions. Our late-stage startup marketing tactics will help you refine your brand messaging as your business expands, make sure we’re targeting the correct audience, and optimize the existing customer acquisition funnel.
Marketing during the scaling stage is about refining, hyper-targeting, and supporting new markets or product lines. These three specific tactics should be utilized alongside existing content marketing, SEO, PPC, and social media marketing:
- Brand messaging refinement. Review brand guidelines and establish branding standards that will be easy to replicate as the business expands, ensuring consistency across channels.
- Hyper-targeting. Targeted marketing campaigns will acquire new customers and optimize the existing customer acquisition funnel.
- Influencer marketing. Influencer campaigns are a great way to spread the word about new products, services, or locations during the scaling stage of startup growth.
Let’s Chart a Path, Together.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why do startups need marketing agencies?
Whether your team is lean or you just need some expert advice, an agency will help startups develop and execute marketing strategies that will help them reach their target audience, increase brand awareness, and ultimately drive leads. Startups can rely on Crimson Park Digital for a full team of digital marketing professionals, or they can collaborate with our founder as a Fractional CMO.
What should startups look for when choosing a marketing agency
Startups should look for a marketing agency that understands the nuances of startup stage funding, has a strong portfolio of successful campaigns, and has the drive to develop and understand the startup's target audience and business goals.
Do startups need to have a CMO?
When the salary of a full-time Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) seems out of reach in the early stages of funding, startups can choose to partner with marketing agencies or hire a marketing professional as a Fractional CMO instead. Have an upcoming product launch, or looming growth period? You may be interested in borrowing our Founder, Alexa Parker, as a Fractional CMO or Marketing Director for exclusive, dedicated support on a short-term or long-term contract.